Brendan and I provided photography for a business' grand opening in San Francisco yesterday. While out there, I noticed this sun sphere artwork on a couple corners of the street.

Inspired by the swirling tiles, I used a photo to create a digital pattern out of the sphere: Sun Sphere San Francisco - Orange & Red Pattern

My to-do list is uniquely long. It includes a short film we hope to complete by the end of this year, some music I'm working on (with great hesitation - why do audio cables decided to work with my Macbook on a given day, then cease to work the next? New cable didn't fix the issue).

I can't give up on music despite the hard restart and technical issues. The complexity of crafting a song has become disappointingly overwhelming, so much so that I have a hard time figuring out where to start. I think I need to curate sounds into a song, rather than feel overwhelmed by the options.

When will I be ready? 40? 50? Never again? Did I burn out on creative music-writing before I turned 30?
All of these things plague me daily.


Leave a Reply